Monday, July 21, 2008

The Things About Men!

Men!What is it about them?What do they want anyway?Whether single or married, can anyone figure them out? What are they looking for in a woman?Do they even know?Of course they do! Do we take time to ask them becomes the bigger question.

Well, I decided to ask men of all sizes, shapes, colors, ages and walks of life what gets their attention. But more importantly, what keeps their attention. The results were rather surprising. Their answers didn't vary that much. The greatest discovery from my survey is:We women over think this thing called attraction. We magnify the minuscule and overlook things that are major deal makers or breakers in their minds.

Men of different races and backgrounds. Their needs and wants, though greatly detailed, were pretty basic.

1 comment:

Allen's Darling said...

Oh! Men...I Love them...char yes, i love my men of my life. My husband, My father, My brother and the last my stepson's oh they are all so handsome.