Tuesday, August 19, 2008

new schedule

Hi guys!Miss u all...here i am again blogging...
Anyways I'm a little bit disappointed with my new schedule because it was change..last night my schedule was 12midninght till 8:00 am but then my employer change it starting 4:pm till 12mid..it's a bit hard for me because i have a son.I really want my schedule (12mid-8:00) but i have nothing to do because that was there order..
And i was also really really disappointed this morning because my workmate tells me bad news..They say that my sales was short and i really don't believed there news because I am very very sure of it.I did count it for how many times.From 4:am till my time to out I did count it so how can it happen that i am short of my sales..I guess it was planted i dont know why I was think of this!sigh..
After I arrived at work my employer talked me about the short of sales.He let me count my sales again..yes its true it was short but i can't believed it.So that moment we talked, i followed my instinct i talked to my boss also and say what is in my heart about what happen....so hard..
:(

No comments: