Saturday, August 23, 2008

Something In My Past Life....

How would you know if the guy with you now is the right person to you?What if you would experienced so tragic in your life that you didn't expect?What will you do?So cruel, right?...
This is what I experience..I do admit that I'm inlove with this guy (father of my son).It happen about past 3 years..We met here at my work and he is a friend of my employer..Some chatting happen, texting, getting to know each other and then we're on. I can say that we're just a typical type of a relationship we have, we shared. One things that puts in my mind, whoever the guy whom can faced to my parents I hope that he will be last..And it happen that this guy is the lucky one that time.Another years had gone by. We experienced cool off, no more texting meaning "I dont care about you","i dont care about you also"...So hard but we did. We occasionally used to do like some other lovers..(you know what I mean).Last December 26,2006, I was surprised because I am pregnant..So shocking and I dont know what to do..And then I let him know about it. We talked about it..What will be our plan?What will we do?After 6 months, he left me with no any message..He just leave without letting me know..So sad..At first, I was angry with him but later on i realized that what will the angry feeling do if the person whom makes me feel angry is nowhere to know.And the good thing there is My FAMILY never left me at all cost.
Now I am so happy and contented together with my son Lorenzo James and my family as well..Even if I cannot marry to another man it's ok because i have my son already..

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hehehhe I don't know yet Jec if this man beside me is already my destiny heheheh but right now we have a nice relationship, hope that this relationship will not be end :) and will be strong until end.