Friday, October 3, 2008

Bonding with Janet my friends...

That's me and Janet my friend, workmate, a sister.

Yesterday I didn't went home early or after my duty because me and Janet went to Unionbank to ask for assistance about her EON card cos' she's going to withdraw her money in Paypal account..We was having fun then. On our way to Unionbank, she said that there's a new food court in City Triangle. We're planning to eat breakfast there for a new. When we get there, we're choosing a food already and we didn't know what to choose because all of the food are delicious, YUMMY!!!Its combo meal 1 rice, 1 viand and a glass of ice tea. It cost Php40.00.We have lots of topics while eating.We enjoy the moment..We're having fun..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grabe!bitaw na ka affordable di ha...