Friday, October 3, 2008

Street Childrens


On my way to work, I can see some street children asking for money to people including me. I felt so pity for them and felt angry to their parents because they didn't care for their children.They don't think the safeness of their children. Some childrens I see that they were assisting some students who owns car to park their cars in the right way and unfortunately they we're guarding the car.They do it for money to buy some foods. Sometimes I give them money and I used to say to them that they buy the money that I gave a Food so that they will not got hungry. But sometimes, I think that instead of giving them money why don't we give them food so that we will feel safe for them. If we will give the money we will not know what should they do to money, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bitaw,pero naa man na sila bantay...