Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thinking..


This morning, I am thinking about some problems that I encounter this past days. Problem at home, problem at work. I don't imagine why people encountered problems.I don't know why.They say that if the person doesn't encounter problem his/her life is abnormal. And problem makes our life colorful.First, I have problem at home, my sister is planning to go to Manila for work.What I am going to do now?Who will take care of my son while I am working. My salary is not really enough to pay for a Nanny to look and take care of my son and my nephew also.Once she will be there, I am the only one to do the household chores, take care of the 2 kids (my son and my nephew).All by myself only.Second, here at my work. Sometimes if we explain, they will not understand us because there vision and beliefs is right.What about us..So hard..

2 comments:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi jess

i know how it is to live with.I've been there and done that in my past life before.Thanks God, now im free of bills and debt. My husband take care everything for me and made it easy for me.Sorry to hear that jess.

Davamerce said...

Ang buhay mama nga naman...maswerte nga pala ang kapatid ko,dahil si nanay ang laging nag-aalaga sa anak nya.