Friday, October 3, 2008

I wonder WHO?

I visited the site of my friend Te Weng (http://www.pinaylovestories.com/). One of her blog is all about the reason why Filipina marry a Foreigner.. I wonder who did this some message. I guess she dont know what is she talking about or maybe she is disappointed to herself maybe she is also longing to marry a foreigner but unfortunately no foreigner likes her..hahahaha Im so pity for her. She is not thinking of what she is doing if she is doing the right way or she didn't think that someone might got hurt to her message.She is so disgusting. I mean I'm not taking it seriously because I am not married to a foreigner but I'm just thinking of my friend's sake who married a foreigner. So guys take this blog for granted.Pity for the one who did this...

No comments: