Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Social Security System

Yesterday, I go SSS(Social Security System) with my friends Gena and Janet. We applied for an Identification Card of SSS and I also apply for adding a beneficiaries which is my son. The line was too long, lots of people. We've been there for almost 4 hours waiting for our turn to finish our transaction there. But there's a problem, Janet was applying for a loan but unfortunately it cannot be approved because our employer there was change not our original employer. We are so amazed and shock regarding the information we know that day. The question there is "Why our employer didn't say anything about it?" Are they secreted it?Its a problem I guess. When we finish there, we decided again to go to COMELEC to get our Identification Card also but sad to say the in-charge there says that our I.D was not yet finish yet or not yet arrived.Well I don't know! Then we go to Victoria Plaza to unwind and relax. So hard day but it's ok because we did a very good important tasked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi jes!ana jud na basta government,kailangan ug taas nga pasensiya.