Friday, September 19, 2008

Charice Pempengco and Celine Dion Duet

I watch the video of Charice and Celine duet in Youtube.com. When i hear Charice singing, i couldn't help myself from crying because the song was dedicated to her mom as she said. It's very a great privilege to her to achieved her goals and wishes and seeing Celine Dion is one of her wishes. but the most privilege to it is Celine ask Charice to have a duet on her concert. WOW!!!!! I am so much happy to Charice.
Celine is so generous, gracious and kind to give the stage to Charice. For me Celine is the most succesfull and popular DiVA today and I think she´s confident and respects Charice talent, enough to give the spotlight to her which no other Diva today, will do what Celine did to a newcomer.
GO GO GO GO Charice..... Girl with the VOICE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica!kumusta?
mitan-aw man sab ko sa youtube,bitaw grabe jud...