Saturday, September 6, 2008

I miss Watching Tv...

Since my schedule was change, I was not able to watch Tv, some exercise like walking at night together with my son..(Sigh) i missed it..Like those my favorite telenovela hehehe..Even if my day off (Wednesday) i could not able to watch tv also because I'd rather sleep than to watch because since my schedule was change I was not able to sleep well meaning lacking of sleep. My out at work is 12mid and my in is 4:00pm. I arrived at home 1-1:30am and I wake up at 6:30am because my son wakes up too early..sigh...Hope I can make it through..huhuhu...But I like my schedule this recent..:)

1 comment:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi jessica

Mustamos naman ka oi,hahahaha la pa ko plan mag-baby kc,ayaw ko lumobo hahahhaa lobo na nga ako now eh.

Thank add na kita