Saturday, September 6, 2008

Understanding, Trust, and Honesty

These three factors or ability are so magical for me. These are the most important factors that I'm looking for the man whom I can be with forever.(Laughssss...) All women are looking some factors for a man. When we are planning to get inlove or planning to get involve with an relationship, we need to look for some factors. For me, we all women are different. Why? some women are looking for the physical appearances and some are looking for attitude factor or both physical appearances/Attitude factor.
Understanding means you have to accept him/her of what he/she is. Consider all angles and maintain a balanced perspective. Therefore, get rid of impatient demands and unrealistic expectations.
Honesty is one of my factor. We should be honest to our man. Honesty is a high priorities because honesty may be breakable. I admit that even if honesty is one of my factor I did playful to my man because we are not perfect. No one is perfect, right? And we also aware that men are also playful to us women hehehehe.. But I'm not generalizing to everyone just to be clear and fair to others..
Trust means Love. If you love the person, you have to trust him, and if you trust the person, you have to love him.:P
Happy reading guys....

No comments: