Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Son..

Yesterday was my day off..I sleep all the way.I didn't eat lunch because i choose to sleep hahahaha but its true..Around 5pm, I decided to have a walk with my son and I was so surprised because he learn now how to walk with his own even without my guidance..I was so happy to see it. my heart beating so fast and very overwhelming..We go to airport to watch airplane landed..Airport is quite far from our house, but my son walk by his own. Oh! GOd...
So touching...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats ha!maayo ka pa,naa kay baby.

Anonymous said...

wala jud..hangtud karon.

Anonymous said...

Hi jessica!kumusta naman ka?

Whirlwind said...

hi jesica,musta? my name is Lowela Mcmillen taga davao ko, hope add ko nimo sa imong blog salamat kaau, add pod taka sa akong blog.Godbless!