Monday, September 29, 2008

Lack of sleep

Since my schedule was change, I always sleep less that 3 hours because I am taking care of my child although 2 times a day but it's a big difference if you sleep on normal hours. That's why everytime I go to work I am always sleepy (Sigh..) Can't help with it because it's true. I dont know how will I handle this matter. I tried hard not to sleep during duty but cant help my eyes from falling huhuhuhu. That's also the reason why I can't do blog sometimes because my brain can't work properly. Sometimes, people cant do there work properly or there usual doing if they are sleepy (Well, i believe in this I don't know to others.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitaw,lisud jud ning mama na ta,unya nanginabuhi pa.
wala na jud kay para sa sarili.

Ingat lang sa health!

Anonymous said...

Pasensiya ka na jesica,3 man gud akong blogs,mao nga kani akong gigamit.
pero merce lang japun.

Pendidikan Keluarga said...

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want...HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!
Aqiqah||Jilbab ||Paket Aqiqah| Aqiqah Murah | Percetakan | Nota|Percetakan Tangerang