Saturday, September 20, 2008

See the Difference...


This is my baby..His names is Lorenzo James, LJ for short..
The first picture he's hair is too long that's why some of my friends, relatives ask me if what is really his gender, is it a boy or a girl?(laughssss) I just answer my baby is boy. He just look like a girl because of his hair. Some of us say that we cannot cut the hair of the baby if they will not reach the age of 1 year old. That's a religious beliefs only but nothing will happen if we believe or not in that beliefs.It's up to us..
On the second picture, we cut his hair already.Just my sister do the cutting of hair because i'm afraid that if we will cut his hair in the parlor maybe some part of his head will be cut because the barber uses laser on cutting..
Now see the difference Guys...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karo lalake na jud siya tan-awon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry,karon lalake na jud siya tan-awon.

Allen's Darling said...

yah, pogi na pogi pa jud hehehe