Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yesterday's Moment

Yesterday we celebrate the christening of Jane Angela, daughter of my friends Janet..That day, I could say that, its was one of my unforgettable moment in my life because we are so happy, enjoy every minute. And i could say it a bonding for all (Me of course, Janet, Gena, John, Ariel and family) We are expecting that one of our friends came by that day but sad to say he didn't came. I We don't know that reason.
For 7 years that I stop drinking alcohol, last night I drink just a respect..But what happen to me I got drank huhuhuhu..I can't say that I am tipsy because I am so drank..hahahahah maybe will not do it anymore so embarrassing..hehehehe...Around 8pm, we go to find some crabs for us to eat breakfast.. I got bite but its ok as long as I can eat crabs in fresh water..But so sorry for when I eat crabs that morning I got allergy. It so itchy..I don't have an idea why I got itchy because I eat crabs..Maybe because that was my first to eat crabs in fresh water and I usually eat crabs in the sea..I guess there's a difference in fresh water crabs and sea water crabs..It's a kinda experience for me..
Well guys, I have to share it with you all. That day I made Lumpia Shanghai. One of the menu of the celebration.I love it..

No comments: