Friday, September 5, 2008

What will be your dream WEDDING?

Well..for me my dream wedding would be held on the beach of course it would be sunset..laugh!Lots of flowers, visitors. And I will make sure that my family are complete.
Wedding is a ceremony between two lovers decide to marry each other. It's an act or marrying. But the most important of it is you both love each other and you both decide the most important celebration in your life. Wedding is not an easy thing or plan I mean. You have to think of it for how many times or even million,billion. Getting marry is a big responsibility. Meaning, there will be a children's involve because you're having a family soon and its the most part of it.
So, if should marry, I will think too many many many times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beach wedding,uso jud na karon.
pero para sa akoa,the best lang gihapon ang church wedding.